internetworkers - [internetworkers] Combatting Ring Withdrawl

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Combatting Ring Withdrawl
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:01:31 -0500

This Christmas has been somewhat of a letdown with no LOTR movie to look forward to, but thankfully the extended version was just released. I've had mine pre-ordered for months, and I was finally able to watch it last night. The extra 50 minutes for Return of the King was such a huge improvement its like a different movie. The extra scenes, many with expensive computer effects, add so much to the understanding of the plot making it much more enjoyable for me at least. Its still difficult to forgive them for leaving out my personal favorite part of the book, the scouring of the shire, but I'm almost over that.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000634DCW/102-3287732 -2018502?v=glance

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC USA