internetworkers - [internetworkers] NC*SA Holiday Food Drive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Matt Frye <mattfrye AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NC*SA Holiday Food Drive
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 06:37:34 -0500

At our December 13 meeting, North Carolina System Administrators will be
holding our first holiday food drive to benefit the Raleigh Rescue
Mission. The Mission provides the basics of food, shelter,
educational, and vocational training to the homeless and persons of
low income. Please consider donating canned goods for this non-profit
serving men, women, and families of North Carolina.

As an incentive, the attendee bringing the most donations (canned
goods/nonperishable food items) to the NC*SA Holiday Food Drive will
receive a Novell Gift Pack provided by Alphanumeric, Inc. The gift
pack includes a Novell computer/luggage bag, Novell t-shirt, Novell
baseball cap, Novell blanket, a Novell/SUSE chameleon, a GWAVA laser
pointer, GWAVA and Novell writing pens, an Inflow puzzle/writing pen,
a Novell lapel pin, a Novell key chain, and some Novell pins.

For details about NC*SA or our December 13 meeting, please visit
http://www.ncsysadmin.org .

Happy Holidays,
Matt Frye
Chairman, NC*SA Steering Committee

  • [internetworkers] NC*SA Holiday Food Drive, Matt Frye, 12/10/2004