internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Tech Forum on Outsourcing 12/15

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Zack Mansfield" <zmansfield AT cednc.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Tech Forum on Outsourcing 12/15
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:30:05 -0500

Hello to all,

I am extremely sorry for the massive amount of emails that you received about
the 12/15 Tech Forum. As I stated in my original email, it was not my intent
to spam you or abuse the list. There were apparent problems with my
registration to the list that may not have existed, with the end result being
that my message was sent out multiple times. In addition, our email system
has been messing up this afternoon. I am extremely sorry for the
inconvenience, as I know it reflects poorly both on myself and the CED. I
hope you will accept my apology and my promise not to make the mistake again.

Zack Mansfield