internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Firing guns remotely via internet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Firing guns remotely via internet
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:30:45 -0500 (EST)

http://www.live-shot.com/howitworks.shtml
"At all times during a shooting session, someone is at the shooting
station... This person has the ability to override the firing mechanism of
the system to minimize the chance of a dangerous or illegal discharge from
occurring."

Darn. I was hoping to see a story in the news about a fatal shooting as a
result of some hacker...

;)
Alan

In reference to Michael Czeiszperger's message: