internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Liberals

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dan Wilson" <sipacate AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "internetworkers list" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Liberals
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:59:09 -0500

What you've said is true.  Perhaps I am a bit oversensitive due to the sheer volume of these conversations in the majority of arenas.  Each side balances out the other. Point taken.

dw

You Said:

Huh. Er, no.

Actually, I've noticed that liberals have been indulging themselves

in typically open-minded reflection on the subject of why things went

the way they did... check out recent threads and links to many thus-wise

themed articles posted to this list.

Perhaps what you were looking for was for liberals to say, "Bush

won, therefore he must have been right all along about Iraq, the

economy, taxes, and the environment." Or maybe you were thinking that

liberals should just be quiet about those things they disagree with the

President on. Or maybe you just want liberals to stop questioning

electronic voting, and pointing to incidents of voter fraud.

Sorry, but I just don't see any of those things happening. Think

about it for a minute, and I believe you'll realize that no matter how

conservative or liberal you might be, you really don't want the other

side to just STFU.