internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Sil Greene wrote:
Jettas are more expensice and stolen more often
Thus, if the ex wants to buy the jetta and {ex|daughter} understands they
get to pay the maintenance costs, insurance, and fuel, what's the problem?
:)

Personally I prefer the VW's, and I've had a few. I've had 2 go over 300k. As for the mention of the window motors that should have been covered by VW, as far as I knew the had a recall on them..The only problem I see with the VW is that Southern States has yet to figure out what customer service is...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)