internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] noname gallery reception tonight

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] noname gallery reception tonight
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:22:03 -0400

Actually, I think Uzi was talking about the drink-serving robot (running Debian) that he has set up for the event. 'wined' is the process that runs to serve Pino Grigio and Cabernet Savion Blanc. The other process should have been 'beerd' tho. Uzi - I hope the spinning stops before your gig tonite. ;)

PS - this 'toy' show promises to be awesome. I know a few people that are contributing pieces of their "personal toy collection" (no jokes please) and their contributions are pretty beautiful. Plus, the Wootini stuff is just crazy!