internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bogus Political Polling

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bogus Political Polling
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:45:09 -0400

Sorry--it was on the subject of Push Polls, and gave some examples
attributed to the Bush campaign.

This is a Boston Globe Op-Ed by Richard H. Davis, campaign manager for John
McCain in 2000, that pertains to the illegitimate child push poll:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/03/21/
the_anatomy_of_a_smear_campaign/

David