internetworkers - [internetworkers] Last Minute Gathering -- Durham This Thursday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Last Minute Gathering -- Durham This Thursday
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:47:12 -0400

Better late that never. :)

After some discussion on the internetworkers list, we going back to
Joe and Jo's in Durham for our next gathering. It's is laid back
environment and they server great burgers. They also have one of the
better jukeboxes in the Triangle.

What: The September 2004 InterNetWorkers Gathering
When: Thursday, September 2, 2004 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Joe & Jo's Downtown
427 W Main St
Durham, NC 27701
919.688.3322
Why: It's getting cooler so let's step inside. Grab some grub
and a brew. And start plotting our scheme for world domination. >:->

Directions: Ummm... you can use mapquest, right? Good.

Don't worry about RSVP'ing me. Surprise me by showing up. I'm
really looking forward to seeing you face to face. I've got a
personal agenda of a few questions for most of you (I'm on the Town of
Chapel Hill's IT-subcommittee and the questions relate to digital
government). But we can talk about other stuff as well...

See you there!

Uzoma