internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gathering Thursday???

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gathering Thursday???
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:42:06 -0400

I just sent out a post. That haven't approved yet. But I just went
with Joe and Jo's in Durham. It's safe spot with no surprises. I was
really interested in the Mad Hatter but that requires so promoting
time and planning for afterwards (like going down 9th for a drink).
If I have it in me, I'm going to set up the next two gatherings in
advance and maybe do the Hatter as either a special Holiday gathering
or January's.

And on this note, I suggest that we include more non-alcholic spots on
the curcuit as well. People can always have a beer afterwards...

Uzoma