internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] pythonesque

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] pythonesque
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:12:52 -0400

On Sep 28, 2004, at 2:22 PM, Paul Smith wrote:

Thomas wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,2763,1314466,00.html
Fistfights broke out yesterday between Christians gathered on the site
of the crucifixion and burial of Jesus Christ.

OK, who else saw the subject of this thread, then read Thomas' post and thought, "Interesting, but what does that have to do with Python?" (http://www.python.org/)
You've heard people talk about having a 'Senior Moment?' I just had a computer-nerd moment.

Same thing here. I thought, "Hey, I haven't played with Zope in almost a year. Wonder if this is about a CMS or something?"

Cheers -

--
James Dasher
misterdasher dot com