internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Double the messages...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Double the messages...
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:17:02 -0400

zman wrote:
Anyone else getting two of every message? I'm just wondering. I seem to be getting two of each one.

This seems to be an occasional problem with the list s/w. The best way to cure it is to unsubscribe and the resubscribe, IIRC.

Try that and if you're still having problems drop me a line and we'll investigate further.

TaB