internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Durham for the Next Gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Durham for the Next Gathering?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:56:01 -0400

Alas, although the food & coffee are quite good and the baked goods
triply so, the Mad Hatter does not serve beer. Thus, I doubt its
utility as an InterNetWorkers venue ;-)

The Fed is a bit pricey for what it is. Joe & Jo's is always good.
Buuuut - anyone for doing something really different, say, the Down
Under Pub? or invading the biker space at Charlie's? I might actually be
able to come by this month...since it's in my home haunts.

Paula the semi-lurker

Alan MacHett

<machett AT ibiblio.org> To:
internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent by: cc:

internetworkers-bounces@lists. Subject: Re:
[internetworkers] Durham for the Next Gathering?
ibiblio.org

09/23/04 12:24 AM

Please respond to

"Internetworkers:

http://www.ibiblio.org/interne

tworkers/"

In reference to uzoma nwosu's message:
> I've lost track already. Are we meeting in Durham? If so, someplace
> new, Federal, or Joe and Jo's? Any other places?

What's Mad Hatters? Do they serve food, or is it just a cafe? Someone
once told me I'd fit in there, "People like you hang out there." I'm
not
sure she meant it as a compliment.

--Alan

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/