internetworkers - [internetworkers] Bertie Botts Beans

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Bertie Botts Beans
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:37:25 -0400 (EDT)

this is sooo off-topic, yet sooo funny!

I'm not a Harry Potter fan at all. Still, in Harris Teeter last night I
couldn't help picking up a couple of small boxes of Bertie Botts Every
Flavor Beans. I thought it was just a gimmick, naming them such things as
Booger and Sardine.

Boy-oh! was I ever wrong! It makes me laugh so hard I cry. These things
really do taste like soap, sardines, black pepper, and all the other
flavors in the box. Eeewwwww! and yet, I can't stop trying them...

http://jellybelly.com/Cultures/en-US/OurCandy/BertieBottsEveryFlavorBeans/

-Alan

  • [internetworkers] Bertie Botts Beans, Alan MacHett, 09/14/2004