internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] recap: where to find jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "anilorac AT nc.rr.com" <anilorac AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] recap: where to find jobs
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:12:01 -0400

Heather,

Dan Smith here. It's been a long time sine I've seen either you or Steve
around the Triangle.

I don't know if this interest you, but if you are willing to work with a
recruiter, I might be able to help Hesketh.com

Plus, I won't charge you an agency ransome for the hires since I recruit on
a part time basis. I'm working for Keyword Ranking in a non-recruiting
capacity.

Let me know if this would interest you.

Many thanks,

Dan Smith