internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:07:01 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: Kadro Solutions
Company Website: http://www.kadro.com

Job Title: Software Engineer (Java)
Job Description: Java engineer to develop innovative, enterprise-class
software and managed services to help our customers automate their
business with Internet, intranet and mobile computing solutions. At
Kadro Solutions our passion is focused on meeting 100% of our
customer's needs. Commitment to customer, accountability, and working
together as a team characterize our management and staff.

You will
develop web-enabled business software built on J2EE standard
frameworks.
Our innovative solutions provide field service
automation, service order management, route management, quality
assurance auditing/inspections, mobile computing and e-Commerce to
businesses in the warehousing services/logistics, food
service/hospitality, hygiene services, retail and healthcare
industries.

As a member of our software engineering team your focus
will be on delivering software that not only meets our customer's
requirements but is also reusable, extendable, reliable, and
maintainable. Our software engineering staff has a broad background in
software and systems architecture, design and development including
real-time, object-oriented telephony systems, distributed
client/server applications, large-scale, sophisticated database-driven
web applications, and industrial grade handheld applications. Our
software engineering focus is on Java servlets for J2EE compliant web
servers, Java/C++ applications for Windows and Unix platforms, and
C++/C/Java for various handheld platforms including Pocket PC, Palm
OS, and Windows CE

Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers and
other developers to analyze and refine requirement specifications.
-
Design database models and system solutions.
- Develop, test and
document Java Servlet applications.
- Track and respond to support
issues raised by customers.
- Maintain software by implementing
enhancement requests and resolving defects.

~the JobBoard