internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] parade in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] parade in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:19:44 -0500

I think you may be right about the attempt to keep the gay marriage
issue in the minds of the voters but I don't think Edwards has nearly
enough local support to actually make this a swing state. At best,
Edwards will force Bush to spend more time in the southern states
pulling his time and money away from the mid-west swing states. I
think Edwards was a bad choice and Gephardt would have been a better
running mate (pulling in more of those swing states)

Actually if I were a Democrat Lieberman would have been my idealistic
choice (although he isn't very electable).

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/