internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] next gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] next gathering
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:37:47 -0400

That's two votes for Driade, a decisive majority so far. Driade is very nice but doesn't have food. (Will they mind if some folks bring in carryout from elsewhere?)

Foster's is a nice idea but they're only open until 9:00 p.m.

I like the idea of staying off the Hill that week. Another place that springs to mind is Spice Street at the SMall (University Mall).

Any other thoughts?

TaB

uzoma nwosu wrote:

I have a suggestion. Why not pick some that's not downtown for this one. Since this gathering is the Thursday before Labor Day, let's pick a non-trad space like Driade or the like (Foster's anyone? I love the food and desserts there). Any comments?

Uzoma