internetworkers - [internetworkers] spam surge?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] spam surge?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:34:58 -0400

Is it just me, or are other folks finding that more spam is eluding the filters this week? The spammers must have figured out another work-around against the Bayesian algorithms. Usually it doesn't take this long (3 days now) for Bayes to catch up with them, in my experience.

TaB

  • [internetworkers] spam surge?, Thomas, 08/26/2004