internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] the quest for a real person on the other end of the phone line

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: msmartin AT ccbeunet.br, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] the quest for a real person on the other end of the phone line
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:56:17 -0400

>they do not let you port an existing number. It has to be one of the numbers generated by their database.
Rats! I was trying to figure a way to keep the same fax # I've been using and become a Phone Company Free Zone!-)
...back to the drawing board.
Ed W.

At 05:44 PM 7/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:
www.eFax.com ...? I used their LiveChat support to ask about your
question, and they do not let you port an existing number. It has to be one
of the numbers generated by their database.
Sorry.