internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the quest for a real person on the other end of the phone line

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the quest for a real person on the other end of the phone line
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:44:38 -0400

On Jun 23, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Edward Wesolowski wrote:

Joanna, I'm using VoIP, but I haven't yet tried using it for international calls. (...it's also not "wireless.") All that aside, ...I share your pain;-)
Have you had any experience using VoIP for international calls?
Ed Wesolowski

I know this is a very old thread (just catching up) but I just wanted to say...we have VoIP and call internationally on a regular basis. I have had no problems calling Canada, the UK or the Netherlands. I may soon be able to report on Beirut, if that's my sister's next stop.

So far, we're very happy with the service.