internetworkers - [internetworkers] July

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] July
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:10:13 -0400 (EDT)

crap.

I've been so busy and tired this week that I completely forgot about next
week. Please forgive my newness to the whole process; it's still not in
the forefront of my day-to-day thinking.

What do we normally do in July? Alter the date a bit? Skip it? Idunno.

I can easily scramble someplace in the next 24 hours. Michael? Tom?
Dave? Somebody give me a clue.

and again, my apologies for nearly dropping the ball...

- Alan