internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers IRC Channel

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers IRC Channel
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:00:28 -0400

Jeremy Portzer wrote:

If you're using Linux or other *NIX variant, I recommend X-Chat or
irssi. For Windows, the most popular client is mIRC.

Not to start a flamewar over IRC clients but:

<flameproof_suit>

Bah... just use Chatzilla, so you can have the same
client no matter what platform you're running! :-)

</flameproof_suit>

TTYL,

Phil

P.S. - Emacs rules!

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org