internetworkers - [internetworkers] Internetworkers IRC Channel

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Internetworkers IRC Channel
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:21:58 -0400

Hey folks,

Don't forget that Internetworkers has an IRC channel. The channel is on
the Freenode network (irc.freenode.org) and is called #inw . If you're
unfamiliar with IRC, I suggest http://www.ircbeginner.com/ (look at the
items under "IRC Help"). That web site has a lot of stuff, but it's not
actually that complicated.

If you're using Linux or other *NIX variant, I recommend X-Chat or
irssi. For Windows, the most popular client is mIRC.

There's no real reason to have an IRC channel other than it's fun! So
feel free to stop by, or don't. :-)

Regards,
Jeremy Portzer

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |