internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dinner suggestions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alexander Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, uzoma AT audioverse.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dinner suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 19:51:32 -0400

On May 21, 2004, at 8:50 AM, uzoma nwosu wrote:

A friend of mine is up from Orlando this weekend and I've been beating
my head against the wall trying to find a nice relaxed restaurant. I'm
hoping that it's all in my head and not a reality that I can't thank of
anyplace at the moment. Where would you go for a person who doesn't eat
meat (but fish, dairy, and eggs--that doesn't count as vegetarian does
it?). He's a well-traveled entertainer that I want to have a great
casual dining experience. Plus, I don't want to be ignored by the staff
which happens from time to time. I know where we live. And I don't want
to raise a stink with a guest present.

Sage on Weaver Dairy (Timberyline) in Chapel Hill -- Great vegetarian cuisine and consistently great service. It's by the post office, near the indie movie theatre.

I'll also second Sitar--I have Indian friends who would eat there more than twice a week if they could afford it.

Alex.

www.awstudios.net - Alexander Wilson Studios
www.undersweet.com - A New Comic Strip Every Monday
www.telltaleweekly.com - Funding a Free Audiobook Library