internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dinner suggestions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: uzoma AT audioverse.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dinner suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:39:58 -0400

Personally, I'd go to Spotted Dog. Good vege-friendly options, usually
good service, neat atmosphere.

But then, there are lots of other good (and vege-friendly) places, too,
like Margaret's Cantina, the Flying Burrito, Mellow Mushroom (real
Carolina bluegrass on Tuesday evenings in Chapel Hill - loud but fun)...
plus I've heard good things about the new Tallula's
(http://www.triangle.com/dining/story/1202385p-7307495c.html), where
Silk Road used to be.

Of course, I'm a fine one to talk. When my friends come to town, we
almost always end up at Torero's or Satisfaction.