internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Contract Positions-- Disability Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <jim AT neuse.net>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Contract Positions-- Disability Insurance
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 02:41:57 -0400

Hi Jim,

Thanks much for both ideas! I also belong to PMI, and have USAA (US
military officer's) home and car insurance, so I should check with both of
those organizations for group rates.

Thanks again!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing