internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Contract Positions-- Disability Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Contract Positions-- Disability Insurance
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:58:47 -0400

I thought about signing up for BasketWeaving101 or BeachCombing307 at NCSU
to get on a student plan. A large group plan through an organization like
IEEE might work. I don't have disability. I *do* have biz liability that
my cousin handles, health through wife's day job and term life through IEEE.

Good luck,

Jim

Jim Ray, MCSE
Network Engineer
Neuse River Network, Inc.
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh NC 27607-7247
tel: 919-838-1672 x201 toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net