internetworkers - [internetworkers] Band Promo: Flav-O-Rich at Ruckus Pizza Friday 5/14

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt.schlatzer AT flashpoint.com>
  • To: "internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Band Promo: Flav-O-Rich at Ruckus Pizza Friday 5/14
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:22:38 -0400

Hi,

Time to get your groove on once again with my band, Flav-O-Rich.
http://www.flav-o-rich.com

We're playing Ruckus Pizza (near NC State) this Friday night. As far as I
know, it's an all ages show (Ian?). We start playing around 10:30. I hear
the pie is pretty good and the beer is pretty cold. I may be a little biased
but the music won't suck Friday night ;-)
http://www.ruckuspizza.com
(their site sucks but may have directions)

Upcoming shows:

Friday, May. 28 2004 | 10:00 pm
3rd Annual Caribbean Funk Fest
Montas Lounge | Durham, NC
http://www.montaslounge.com
3rd Annual Caribbean Funk Fest featuring Samecumba, Dread34, and
Flav-O-Rich. Come out and get a phat dose of Reggae from Dread34, Latin jazz
from Samecumba and the unique funk/soul/psychedelic/alternative sounds of
Flav-O-Rich.

Wednesday, Jun. 30 2004 | 10:30 pm
The Pour House Music Hall | Raleigh, NC
http://www.the-pour-house.com
Mug Night! New material!

Hope to see y'all. I'll buy the first Internetworker I recognize or get
introduced to a beer or two.

Kurt Schlatzer
www.kurtschlatzer.com
www.flav-o-rich.com

  • [internetworkers] Band Promo: Flav-O-Rich at Ruckus Pizza Friday 5/14, Kurt Schlatzer, 05/13/2004