internetworkers - [internetworkers] Vindication!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@entuend.com://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Vindication!
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:00:06 -0400

Just listening to Al Franken's show, he's talking with a Baptist minister who proposes the same solution I came up with on the "marriage question" - completely seperate the idea of civil union and blessed marriage. Two ceremonies for those who want them, or one or the other for those who don't. :)

Al called the solution "brilliant". I'm feelin' pretty smart.

Diana