internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] marketing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] marketing
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:48:37 -0400

Referrals are best. However, Harris Info has lists available:

http://www.harrisinfo.com

They cost. You get the ability to search a database and export the
marketing entities of interest.

Triangle Business Journal is my favorite publication for leads:

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle

Chambers of Commerce and user groups are good ways to meet folks especially
if you get involved.

Good luck!

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, MCSE
Network Engineer
Neuse River Network, Inc.
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh NC 27607-7247
tel: 919-838-1672 x201 toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net