internetworkers - [internetworkers] marketing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] marketing
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:06:04 -0400

Dear Internetworkers,

I'm currently working as an independant contractor doing computer software
consulting. I've been fairly successful at following up on concrete leads
and successfully selling my sevices at face-to-face meetings. However, I
want to also develop new customers, through referrals and other research.

The problem is that I don't feel confident doing this myself. I'm hoping
some of you here will be able to give me advice on where to turn for help
with research and with putting together the marketing content.

It was great going to the gathering last Thursday and connecting with some
of you again. I'm hoping that my schedule for the rest of the year will
allow me to come more regularly.

Regards,

Michael Best
Computer Consultant,