internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Outsourcing TO the U.S. for a change...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Outsourcing TO the U.S. for a change...
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:21:42 -0400

I can't find the article but I recently read that number of Americans
employed by foreign companies was far more than foreigners employed by US
companies.

How many of you have been employed at one time or another by a foreign
company?

I have worked for two within the US:
Seer (HQ in Sweden)
IFS (HQ in Sweden)