internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Liberal Talk Radio network woes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Liberal Talk Radio network woes
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:51:14 -0400

On Apr 15, 2004, at 3:08 PM, Edward Wesolowski wrote:

>Air America isn't getting off to that good a start.
Even Al Franken shouldn't be bouncin checks;-)
btw, I'm presuming Air America isn't carried in the Triangle, except on the web. Does anyone know if/where it is carried? I've heard Rush's show, now I need to give the "O'Franken Factor" a listen!
Thanks
Ed Wesolowski

XM Radio has it. That's how I check it out on the way to work in the morning.

Must admit I don't camp out on it but it is rather entertaining and not 'too' left for my taste.