internetworkers - [internetworkers] The Writings on the Stall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The Writings on the Stall
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:07:28 -0400

Given the level of discourse in the past couple of days, I thought this would be an appropriate read:

http://www.thewritingsonthestall.com/

It has such gems as:

California Institute of the Arts, main building
Valencia, California USA 91335
Men's restroom, 1st floor (across from the Gamelan room)

We eat their ideology and it's our conscience we're shitting...
make your own mold or be forced into one...

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC

  • [internetworkers] The Writings on the Stall, Michael Czeiszperger, 04/13/2004