internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Pencils Down: Canada prefers breasts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Pencils Down: Canada prefers breasts
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:46:26 -0400

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 11:06 AM, Ruth Suehle wrote:

http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/ niveau2.cgi?s=films&p=83367.html&a=1

In Canada? Last week, Junos host Alanis Morissette stripped down to a
flesh-coloured body suit, complete with fake nipples and a giant mop of
pubic hair, and declared, "I am overjoyed to be back in my homeland,
the true North, strong and censor-free."

--
scary? perverted? filthy? sinful?
only in Canada!

You think that's scarypervertedfilthysinful? Be traumatized by the knitted
people! Before you click on the link, be warned that there are not actual
naked people in the picture, but if you sit with your screen in open
viewing, you might want to click elsewhere. :-)
http://www.stretcher.org/reviews/rev6.php

Ruth

OH!! MY EYES!!! How will I ever be pure now??

J/K. Thanks for the link, Ruth! Very interesting.
dave ;)