internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fwd: RE: New Group: Triangle IA Cocktail Hour

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kim Ashley <kimazoid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fwd: RE: New Group: Triangle IA Cocktail Hour
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

FYI, a new local group for anyone who's interested:

> You're Invited:
> When: Tuesday April 20, 2004 6:00-7:30pm
> Where: Ted's Montana Grill, Durham (6911 Fayetteville Rd., next to
the new REI across the street from Streets at Southpoint mall)
> What: The Inaugural Meeting of the Triangle's own IA Cocktail Hour!
> Attention local Information Architects or those
> interested in Information Architecture! Ever wish you could meet with
> other local IA's to socialize, discuss topics and share information?
Here's your opportunity - the starting of the Triangle's own
Information Architecture group!
> For those of you not familiar with IA Cocktail Hours, they are
monthly meetings held in various cities around the world to
> promote growth in the field, network, and discuss current IA topics.
> Professionals, students, and non-practicing IA's are all welcome!
> Please join us for the kick-off meeting on April 20th to introduce
> ourselves, sort out future plans regarding structure, meeting
place/time, and identify topics for upcoming meetings.
> Also, please pass this message along to anyone you know in the area
who is interested in or practicing Information Architecture (includes
User-Centered Web Design, Usability, Interaction Design, Knowledge
Management, etc.).
> R.S.V.P (we'd love to get a headcount) or just show
> up.
> Thanks,
> Kathryn Lewellen (kathryn.lewellen AT thomson.com)
> Laurie Gray (lgray AT humancentrictech.com)

  • [internetworkers] Fwd: RE: New Group: Triangle IA Cocktail Hour, Kim Ashley, 04/08/2004