internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yard Sale - Sat Apr 10 8AM-1PM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yard Sale - Sat Apr 10 8AM-1PM
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:31:17 -0400

Steven Champeon wrote:

Also known as a "dust-magnet".

or in my house, AKA "marked for removal".

i'm pretty sure that somewhere in my attic there is a box containing what must by now be a quite impressive collection of playmobil characters, small lego kits, monster movie action figures and small metal spacecraft.

having taking a solemn oath to never again host a yard sale, the final disposition of these items shall be up to Lucky HeirsĀ®.

--rt