internetworkers - [internetworkers] Yard Sale - Sat Apr 10 8AM-1PM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Yard Sale - Sat Apr 10 8AM-1PM
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

OK folks I am having a yard sale. Not having everything in the house
compiled I don't know exactly what there will be, but I know there will be
clothing, books, tchotchkes, shoes, kitchen supplies and probably more.

Also other weird stuff from my neighbour Jane up the street.

502 Frank Street, Raleigh (in Mordecai neighbourhood off of
Wake Forest Rd)

Saturday, April 10, 8AM - 1PM.

Cheers
Kelly Jo

"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and
some people, they put their ticket away. Me, I watch the show." - George
Carlin
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu