internetworkers - [internetworkers] mebane & environs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] mebane & environs
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 13:29:47 -0500

Due to my current state of entrepreneurship, the jobless pseudo-recovery, and our desire for a nice home for our little baby boy, Deborah and I are looking for an inexpensive place to rent for the next few months. We've been hearing good things about Mebane and that part of Alamance County in terms of low rents and an apparent influx of hipsters. It would also be a shorter drive for Deborah to Elon.

Do any of y'all have experience with that extreme corner of the Triangle? Any advice on how to find a decent small rental house out that way? Thanks!

TaB