internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: Local Office Furniture

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Cheri W. Taylor" <techwords AT pobox.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: Local Office Furniture
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 12:02:40 -0500

I wanted to let y'all know that I took this recommendation and
purchased three very nice office chairs last weekend from DOS.
Well worth the trip downtown.
I can now sit without squeaking while I type. misshunt.com has
a new chair which she loves in her office and in the crafts
room. The interesting thing was getting them into my Honda. It
is amazing what I have hauled in that thing.
Thanks, Roger

Cheri W. Taylor wrote:

If you like higher-end stuff and don't mind it being gently used, go visit
the warehouse of Dynamic Office Services near downtown Raleigh. I've
purchased several pieces from them the past few years and they are good to
work with. Depending on their inventory at the time, you can get really good
quality for a decent price.

Dynamic Office Services
414 Dupont Circle
Raleigh NC 27603