internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical question -- where to live out west?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alexander Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, jim AT neuse.net
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical question -- where to live out west?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:57:37 -0500

My sister (who has lived in Colorado for a few years and is thinking about moving based on a job offer) told me about this site: http://www.findyourspot.com/ . You enter a bunch of info and it tells you some best bets on where to try. I haven't done it myself (that's the last thing I need; we're thinking of buying a place around here), but my sister said that it has even obscure little places in its database. She also said that her results might be skewed. She misses trees so much living where she does that Colorado ended up being the last place on her list, even though she loves it there. Take with a grain of salt, but it might help out in the location search.

Alex.

www.awstudios.net - Alexander Wilson Studios
www.undersweet.com - A New Comic Strip Every Monday
www.telltaleweekly.com - Funding a Free Audiobook Library