internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sebastiao Salgado

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sebastiao Salgado
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:08:31 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the plug, Uzi. I went to see it yesterday and was blown away
by it. Anyone who didn't see it missed an important look at the horrible
things humans have done to each other in the last ten or twelve years.

--Sil

Reported 04.03.18 09:42 from uzoma nwosu:
.:
.:
.:Okay, this a plug for a photography show that's closing at the end of
.:the month. I strongly encourage everyone to make a trip to the Ackland
.:and see it. It's germane to several topics that have been brought up on
.:this list. Plus, I'm a big fan of the show.
.:
.:http://www.ackland.org
.:
.:Uzoma
.:

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)