internetworkers - [internetworkers] Band Plug: Flav-O-Rich at the Pour House tonight

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt.schlatzer AT flashpoint.com>
  • To: "internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Band Plug: Flav-O-Rich at the Pour House tonight
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:54:28 -0500

Hi all,

My band Flav-O-Rich is playing at the Pour House in Raleigh this evening.
Show starts around 10:30. $5 cover after 9:00. It's mug night for those of
you who really need to tie one on, cheaply.

Band info:
"Flav-O-Rich is a seven-piece band from Raleigh, North Carolina featuring
drums, bass, guitar, keys, percussion, sax and a female singer. Flav-O-Rich
blends an eclectic mix of personal styles into a unique sound with overtones
of R&B, undertones of funk, a sense of jazz, pop, rock and house. With a
veteran line-up including former members of noteworthies Smack Daddy, Big
Money Grip, Flipside Phonics, The Slackmates and Johnny Quest, Flav-O-Rich
presents a masterful blending of styles with impromptu forays into groovy
improvisation. Complex melodies flow over funky, percussive grooves with
hip-shaking bass lines and engaging lyrics. This is music that will move
you."

www.flav-o-rich.com (mp3s available)
www.the-pour-house.com

Hope to see some of you tonight. If you do come, PLEASE introduce yourself
to the conga player (me) as I can't make any of the gatherings (practice
nights).

Kurt
www.kurtschlatzer.com

  • [internetworkers] Band Plug: Flav-O-Rich at the Pour House tonight, Kurt Schlatzer, 03/24/2004