internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: get it for less

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: get it for less
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:41:10 -0500

Funny, it had been a while since I saw one of these spam messages that
actually contained multiple addresses not in the hesketh.com domain with
'schampeo' as a localpart; this is just an example of the 'out of whole
cloth' forgery that some folks selling addresses on CD resort to. I've
deleted the rest of the Cc:s, but thought it was interesting how many of
the addresses contained 'schampeo'. The deleted ones basically repeated
a pattern involving the localparts 'akamal', 'tulum', 'manx', etc. all in
different domains. I may be misled here, but I'm pretty sure there aren't
any other legit 'schampeo's out there; I only know of one other Steven
Champeon, and he's a cop in Massachussetts and a very distant relative.
And his email address isn't 'schampeo'.

Steve,
off to work on a Cc:-counting ruleset for sendmail ;)

----- Forwarded message from christie <ejcydu AT we3s45.com> -----