internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Next Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Next Gathering
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:33:06 -0500

On Monday, March 15, 2004, at 12:24 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:

Michael D. Thomas wrote:

As mentioned, think the Wine Bar in Chapel Hill would be great for next
month. Any other ideas?

If you guys want the wine bar, you better jump on it in the next couple of days. I know there are some possible events coming up that would like to use it, also.

It is definitely time for the gathering to wander back to Chapel Hill (next month should probably be Durham). I agree that the Wine Bar can be a nice spot, so unless there are major objections, I will go ahead and talk to them tomorrow about hosting us next month. Sound good?

Thanks!
dave m.