internetworkers - [internetworkers] Next Gathering[s]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Next Gathering[s]
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:40:46 -0500 (EST)

as part of the transition/changing of the guard/handing-offing/praying I
know what I'm doing...
From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>

Why don't y'all get some conversation started about our next 3 gathering
spots?

I'm hoping for the Wine Bar in Chapel Hill for April. (Think about that
deck!!) Of course, who ever puts it together gets to choose.

Durham is May. Jo & Joe's? Verde? Someplace with a deck?

Raleigh is June. Some left over suggestions from before. Café Cyclo would
be great again. Some other people were thinking Glenwood south.

The Wine Bar is pleasing. I'm kinda sick of Tyler's in Carrboro. There's
also Spanky's on the corner of Franklin & Airport/Columbia; maybe they'd
let us take over the upstairs...

Suggestions? Volunteers for planning?

-Alan