internetworkers - more on ... Re: [internetworkers] RTPnet awards nominations online, reception, and conference

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: more on ... Re: [internetworkers] RTPnet awards nominations online, reception, and conference
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:38:19 -0500 (EST)

I should have mentioned yesterday, at least three of the nominees are
associated with Internetworkers:

Internetworkers was nominated for an Organization award. The nomination
includes:
Michael Thomas and Thomas Beckett have been our main organizers, devoting
their time to planning gatherings and maintaining the group.

Paul Jones and Christian Stalberg were both nominated for Individual
awards.

Internetworkers are welcome to attend the reception. Personally, I think
one of the things that make Internetworkers work so well is that there are
so many people who help keep it functioning well. While Michael and Thomas
may be our leaders, there are many more who contribute to this virtual
community.

I'm really pleased with the response we've had to the RTPnet awards. I
think a large number of the nominees will be there. If you can come to
the reception, please let me know.

Judy
----