internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good photo printers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good photo printers
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:54:01 -0500

Scott wrote:

Anyway, just wanted to toss in my recommendation for the Cannon i960 and see what everyone else was using as well.

I've been pleased with the Canon i850 for the 14 months that I've had it. It's fast, reliable and does a nice job with document and photo printing. I've used these guys -- <http://www.carrotink.com/> -- for ink refills, and am happy with the product quality, pricing and service.

--rt