internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Tax Advice?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Allman <jim AT ibang.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Tax Advice?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:53:04 -0500

On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, at 11:47 AM, Corey Wilson wrote:
My wife and I are new to town and need someone to prepare our taxes this year.

Corey, might as well narrow things down a bit. Are you looking for someone in Raleigh, Chapel Hill, ...?

I've used Shackleton CPA (located in Cary), and they were great at helping us through transitional periods like yours. More expensive than Block or others, but very thorough. They also match my temperament (pretty safe) on tax issues, which is something you might ask about.

=jimA=